SpringboardAuto.com is transforming the auto buying experience. We empower our customers to self-serve, online, starting with instant credit decisions and personalized loan terms. The desired outcome reduces time at the dealer to under an hour. Located in Irvine, the heart of the Orange County tech-scene, we are poised to disrupt the auto buying experience. Our seasoned leadership team and technology experts are the ultimate auto finance-technology combination.
As a Director e-Commerce, you'll be at the forefront of growing our business and one of the largest consumer markets ripe for disruption. Responsibilities include promoting the execution and continuous performance enhancement of our e-Commerce strategy. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in national automotive retailing and digital marketing. Your responsibilities will include digital marketing strategy, optimizing funnel conversion, monitoring user experience, and working with partners to deliver a modern transaction experience. More specifically, the role’s responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy across all digital media channels from concept to launch.
- Manage agencies on the creation, development and strategic planning of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage digital marketing team; set and maintain clear specific, measurable, actionable, reasonable and time related goals for functional group and individual team members.
- Build and maintain digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend on regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Develop and implement all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Retargeting, and Email.
- Create, forecast and maintain key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic and acquisition, conversion, spend and revenue forecasts.
- Lead implementation and maintenance of new analytic systems in collaboration with cross functional partners including sophisticated attribution modeling to gain better insights into effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal teams and executives on channel growth, customer engagement and other key performance metrics.
- Lead effort for landing page optimization and other forms of a/b and multivariate tests associated with digital marketing focused on improving click through and conversion rates.
- Manage social media profiles.
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company's products and services.
- Analyze competitors on a regular basis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience managing direct to consumer digital marketing in a B2C e-commerce environment (no agencies, please!).
- Experience managing a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Experience driving qualified traffic.
- Experience with all facets of paid marketing, including SEM, Display, Affiliate, Retargeting, SEO and Email Marketing.
- Experience with A/B, multi-variate testing and customer experience initiatives that drive acquisition and/or conversion.
- Experience building revenue and spend forecast from the ground up.
- Must be heavily analytical but understands the importance of balancing both science and art to drive the business.
- Experience managing a team and/or agency to set the digital strategy.
- Effective in communicating to the technical teams on business requirements.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
At SpringboardAuto.com we offer competitive compensation and a variety of benefits to meet the health and well-being needs of our employees.
SpringboardAuto.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. We utilize E-Verify to electronically verify employment eligibility.