Lender Development Manager
Who we are:
SpringboardAuto.com is bringing the fintech revolution to the trillion dollar automotive transaction market. Founded and led by leaders of the auto finance and fintech space, we believe buying and financing a car should be a transparent and rewarding customer experience. To achieve this, we are building a technology platform that leverages financial technology innovation to create a transformative experience for the customer. We are looking for dynamic and high-performance individuals that share our passion for the power of technology to transform and deliver customer experience excellence. Come join us!
The Lender Development Manager is responsible for the direct marketing and demand generation of qualified prospective clients. The Lender Development Manager will ensure superior design and delivery of key marketing initiatives necessary to build the brand and business.
- Develop an effective strategy to achieve organizational sales, web conference goals, direct marketing, and cold calling. Overall demand generation and opportunity identification, i.e. pipeline development.
- Contact prospect bank & credit union C-Level executives through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, webinars, and conventions to communicate SaaS product and service offerings to potential clients.
- Manage sales pipeline of prospect banks and/or credit unions who have met with cross-functional teams to help close the sale and contribute to forecasting.
- Works effectively with other entities within SpringboardAuto.com as directed by management.
- Meets or exceeds goals, such as activity level, web conference engagements, percentage of C-Level executives, closed sales, convention/speaking engagements, etc.
- Solicit, schedule, and attend convention and speaking engagements for state, regional, and national associations.
- Identifies and implements new channels for demand generation.
- Partner with distribution partners to nurture and close lender referrals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Detailed understanding of credit union operations and players in the credit union technology ecosystem. (LOS Systems, DP Systems, and Internet Banking Systems).
- Understanding of Auto Finance.
- Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills and organizational agility.
- Self-driven team player with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality, business profit and accountability. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Knowledge of and passion for business, technology and the levers that drive hardware, software and services sales.
- Experience working with and achieving quotas.
- Experience with determining the best channel approach and implementing the operational model to exceed demand generation targets.
- Highly organized.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in marketing, inside/outside sales, and/or sales operations.
- Skill in sales and negotiating techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry preferred.
- Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each.
- Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation program to C-level Executives.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: marketing, operations, product experts, and IT.
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation systems highly desirable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in FinTech space – we’d love to hear about it!
- Experience at a start-up.
At SpringboardAuto.com we offer competitive compensation and a variety of benefits to meet the health and well-being needs of our employees.
SpringboardAuto.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. We utilize E-Verify to electronically verify employment eligibility.