Business Development Manager
We've designed a platform that makes getting an auto loan easy. Our fully-digital platform puts the consumer in control with instant credit decisions, competitive rates, and personalized loan terms. We've taken the auto finance process out of the dark ages and in to the current century. Located in Irvine, the heart of the Orange County tech-scene, we're well-funded and poised to disrupt the auto buying experience. Our group of well seasoned auto finance mavericks, start-up veterans and technology experts make up this first-in-class team.
Come join us!
As a Business Development Manager, you'll be at the forefront of growing our business. You'll have the responsibility of managing SpringboardAuto's relationships with critical lender partners, introducing them to our platform and walking them through the on-boarding process.
In your role as Business Development Manager, you'll work closely with senior management in various capacities to be the face of SpringboardAuto with strategic business partners, affiliate relationships and lenders. More specifically, you will:
- Have ownership of the relationships you manage and will be accountable for contact, building relationships, developing new business opportunities, negotiating terms, gaining commitments, implementation and management of existing relationships.
- Research potential business partners, strategic relationships and affiliates that enhance SpringboardAuto's platforms and business objectives. Growing the SpringboardAuto customer base through alternative channels to deliver cost-efficient leads will be a primary focus.
- Identify the key decision makers and open business dialogue.
- Analyze business opportunities and make recommendations to senior management.
- Overcome objections and promote creative problem-solving.
- Attend trade shows and be the face of SpringboardAuto to our dealers, lenders, strategic partners and affiliates.
- Host meetings and act as the project manager to develop new and existing relationships.
- Travel as needed to engage, develop and consummate strategic, affiliate and lender relationships.
- Assist other departments within the company with various projects needing your subject matter expertise.
- Introduce and develop new ideas to promote the company and SpringboardAuto's platform.
- Assist and partner with peers to facilitate and manage automotive lender relationships
As a Business Development Manager, you will need:
- Fluent working knowledge of the automotive marketing and lead generation business.
- Established contact book of business within the leads gen business, in particular the automotive and auto lending segments. You must have a hunter mentality.
- Strong research and analytics skills.
- Experience working with product development teams for front end and back end model development.
- Understanding of automotive retail dealership business a significant plus.
- Superior negotiation skills, contract knowledge and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of organization, time management and follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to gain a consensus, set objectives and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel domestically throughout the work week up to 30%
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree
- (Preferred) Sales experience in a high-growth tech company
At SpringboardAuto.com we offer competitive compensation and a variety of benefits to meet the health and well-being needs of our employees.
SpringboardAuto.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. We utilize E-Verify to electronically verify employment eligibility.