Who we are:
SpringboardAuto is bringing the fintech revolution to the trillion dollar automotive transaction market. Founded and led by leaders of the auto finance and fintech space, we believe buying and financing a car should be a transparent and rewarding customer experience. To achieve this, we are building a technology platform that leverages financial technology innovation to create a transformative experience for the customer. We are looking for dynamic and high-performance individuals that share our passion for the power of technology to transform and deliver customer experience excellence. Come join us!
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will report to our Director of Product Management. To join our team and lead the product management efforts for our internal tool used by our agents (credit analyst / underwriters / funders). In this role, you will be responsible for our Agent Tool product which brings the SpringboardAuto platform to financial institutions like Credit Unions, Banks, and other financial institutions.
We are looking for someone with experience in a software company, initiative, and an ability to not only execute, but think strategically about multi-tiered problems. This is a high visibility, high impact role within SpringboardAuto and we are looking for someone ready to step into this challenge.
- Drive the product roadmap for our internal Agent Tool Product
- Contribute to the entire product life cycle from concept through planning to development.
- Identify and manage key customers and assess their requirements and key business processes for inclusion into the product roadmap.
- Design end-to-end solutions and product enhancements that meet the needs of the market.
- Assist in delivering a product roadmap with business and agents feedback to validate the feature releases.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholder, actionable product strategies and priorities.
- Deliver Product Requirements, Agile user stories with prioritized features while assessing workflow needed.
- Drive business issue resolution and provide functional clarifications to development team.
- Identify and empathize with agent pain points and always seek to deliver products, features, and extensions which acutely address their needs.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and sector activity.
- 3+ years of recent experience working in product management.
- Experience delivering internal products for operations.
- Experience with design-driven UI/UX implementation.
- A keen understanding of agents' core needs and motivations, and know how to identify them and turn them into actionable requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience being in constant communication with stakeholders, users, engineering teams.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in FinTech space or in the lending space (banks, financial institutions, captive finance companies) – we’d love to hear about it!
- Experience with a B2B software companies.